I need to get back on track
So I had a couple of pretty shitty days lately, and I ended up with a bag of cookies in bed last night, and I finished that bag like a champ, and I felt appropriately guilty as soon as I had finished them. I also skipped juice day this Thursday, I bet I even gained a bit of weight again…. So how do I attack this? What steps do I need to take to get back to transforming my self to the healthiest happiest me?
Start with the good stuff
I will start of by accepting the fact that I cheated my self out of solid progress, by eating too much bad stuff and immediately remember all the good stuff! I am not starting from scratch!
- I am still way ahead of my weight loss goals, having lost so much more than expected early off, gives me a head start.
- Strength and muscle size has increased significantly, and so far I haven’t skipped one single session!
- Motivation is still there, I refreshed my reasons the other day and re-read all my previous reasons for doing this, and nothing big changed except for raising the sealing and going after it harder than ever.
- All my clients are also on point doing great and reached their goals, this makes me very proud of the program and the way I approach clients.
Don’t let anything get in the way
It is easy to let a minor setback ruin your progress, but you have to really toughen up and keep a stiff upper lip. Don’t let anything get in the way! What happens in your private life is one thing, but you should never let it get in the way of your personal goals and dreams. Your goals and dreams are created for YOU, not anybody else, not your partner, your family, your friends or ANYBODY, your goals are for YOU!
The best motivation
A lot of recent studies has shown that the best way of staying motivated is through progress, but not in that major event kinda way. Small goals for progress that you yourself set, is a key to staying motivated. Set yourself daily, weekly, monthly and end goals, keep check of them, take note of you achieving them. If you find yourself not getting where you want to be, then don’t give up, instead you should re-evaluate your progress goals and downsize them a little bit, instead of ½ a kilo a week, go for 300 grams, instead of running 5 km in 25 minutes, go for 30. You get my point.
- Accept that you took a side step
- Focus on your progress
- Revisit your ‘why’ and your goals
- Stay motivated by setting realistic progress goals and checking them of as you go along
There you go, I admit it, I got sidetracked, but I am getting right back in the mix and setting my self up for success!
I hope you will do the same if you ever get sidetracked!
Thanks for reading! Hope you can use it for your personal development.
If you want to leave me a donation to help me continue my work of inspiration, you can do so by clicking the donation button below. I promise to use any donation I get, to help make the world a better place!