So why are you not losing weight? What is your excuse? Because you know that’s all it is right, an excuse? Losing weight has never been easy, I know that, I have been in the ‘yoyo’ weight category my entire life, and really just decided that I no longer want to be there, from now on I want to be in the healthy fit category.
How do I get in the healthy fit category?
You eat, drink and exercise like a healthy fit person. It really is that simple, there is nothing more to it than that. This puts everything in a new light right? So you want a body like a cross-fit model? Then start doing cross-fit. You wanna look like a body builder, then start training and eating like a bodybuilder. If you want to look like a yoga chick, then start eating vegan and begin to do yoga every day.
5 reasons you are not losing weight.
- You eat to much. If you eat more than you burn, you gain weight.
- You don’t exercise. Exercise burns calories and helps you lose weight.
- You eat the wrong food. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables and greens.
- You eat to late. Eat big for breakfast, less for lunch and small for dinner, most people do this the wrong way around. If you want to lose weight, then go to bed a tiny bit hungry.
- You are not honest with yourself. You are plain old lying to yourself about the food you eat, and that is the worst reason of them all, because it is the hardest one to identify.
How to fix it?
Count your calories and write everything you eat down for a month, I know it’s a bit annoying, but it will really help you get your focus back on the stuff you eat. Go to the gym, if you don’t know how to lift weights, then hire a personal trainer, it will be worth all the money they charge! Finally take a good look in the mirror and be honest with yourself. If you dare to look deep enough, I am sure that one of the 5 reasons above is why you aren’t losing weight when trying.
My blog is full of other health and fitness advice, tips, motivation and all sorts of stuff, so give it a read, and don’t leave yourself hanging at this one post.
Thanks for reading and follow me on facebook and instagram.
Leave a comment if you have any questions!
If you want to leave me a donation to help me continue my work of inspiration, you can do so by clicking the donation button below. I promise to use any donation I get, to help make the world a better place!